All, likely, watched recently the movie "Mould", this name became nominal and chastoupotreblyaemy. Culinary specialists too paid our attention to a mold.
The mold on products is very harmful and by no means it is impossible to eat the grown mouldy products as a mold causes diarrhea, various fungal diseases.
The mold usually appears on flour products and in dairy products, such as: cheese, yogurt, kefir.
Many of us, having seen a mold on bread, cut off the deteriorated piece, and use the rest in food. So it is impossible to do. The matter is that bread has porous structure and, let so far it is not visible to a mold, is infected completely. Throw out such bread without regret.
Cheese - the firm product, a mold in it does not expand. Cut off a mold on 3 cm, and other part of cheese can be used bravely, it is desirable in thermal processing - in the form of pizza, the meat baked under cheese and other various dishes.
Still in medicine there are disputes on a mold... Cheese with a mold - dream of a gourmet!