Eat that want, and look harmonous anyway! The diet with Photoshop does it possible. The way stated further will be suitable for any version of the program and will help to make your image on a photo more harmonous.
1. Choose the photo in which you are depicted on a neutral or abstract background, a landscape, for example. Open a photo in the Photoshop program.
2. Come into the Image menu (Image Size).
3. Clean a tick from the Keep Proportions point.
4. Reduce figure in the line "Width" (Width) approximately by five percent. With concrete figures it is worth experimenting to achieve the best result.
5. Keep changes. Now the photo can print or send the friend. Will notice changes of hardly anyone.