Sometimes there is a need for change of mission of use of the land plot. For this purpose it is possible to submit the application to local government and to undergo necessary procedure of paperwork. To change a type of the allowed use of the earth rather difficult, but it is possible.
It is required to you
- the application for change of a type of the allowed use of the earth;
- consent of neighbors;
- certificate and copies of the property right;
- plan of a site;
- cadastral passport of a site.
The sponsor of placement P&G Articles on the subject "How to Change a Type of the Allowed Use of the Earth" How to issue the earth from unlimited use in property How to change a type of the allowed use of the land plot How to issue the right for the earth
According to the Land code of the Russian Federation, all lands are divided behind the purpose on:
- the agricultural;
- industrial (for power, transport, industrial needs);
- earth of settlements;
- forest and water funds;
- the earth of a stock and especially protected territories, and objects.
Each territorial site has the target status of use. It can be changed according to the statement of the owner of land. It is possible to change use of the land plot in two ways – the translation of the earth from one category in another and without its translation.
In the first case on the land plot it is possible to take any kind of the allowed use. In other – having only chosen one of the types of use of concrete category of the earth listed in the legislation. The second option simpler as it is much simpler to change a type of use of the earth than to change its status. But it is possible to change a type of the allowed use of lands within only one categories of the earth.
It will be necessary to submit the application for change of a type of the allowed use to local government. To carry out public hearings of citizens who live on border with your earth and to receive their consent on necessary change.
Further give to local administration:
- a consent to the change of a type of the allowed use issued at the notary;
- copies of the certificate on registration of the property right;
- situational plan of a site;
- cadastral passport of the land plot;
- the passport, with the copy.
Usually the term of change makes from 4 to 5 months then to you have to grant the certificate on the state registration of the property right taking into account change of a type of the allowed use and the new cadastral plan for the land plot.