To give effect to the solution of a question in arbitration court, it is necessary to pay the state duty. Its size depends on several factors therefore previously the sum needs to be learned in the most government body or to look in open sources.The sponsor of placement P&G Articles on the subject "How to Pay the State Duty for Arbitration Court" How to write the claim How to write the statement of claim in arbitration court How to return the statement of claim from court
Thus, the sum which is subject to payment depends on the following factors:
• status of the claimant (natural or legal entity);
• claim sums;
• character of the statement and requirements.
The time in which means to the account of government bodies have to be deposited, depends on a role of the payer. In one cases the sum needs to be granted in advance, on others – within 10 days after pronouncement of the decision.
• sum in figures and copy-book;
• the tax status and data of the payer (for legal entities – the name, an INN, a check point, for citizens – a full name and the actual residence);
• payment requisites (name of bank, BIK, INN, check point, account number, name of court);
• data on the judicial organization (name, OKATO, 20-place code of the budgetary classification);
• purpose of payment;
• other marks (number and date of the document).